Friday 1 September 2023

World Kid Lit Month 2023: Introduction

It's the fourth year I've taken part in World Lit Month

In 2020, we were coming out of Lockdowns (with mandates in place) and taking part in World Kid Lit Month was a welcome relief. 

It was also a chance to share the amazing work of amazing creators from Aotearoa New Zealand. 

In 2021, we were back in Lockdown. Travelling around the world gave me something to do, while trying to work from home. (It is very tricky, working from home, when more than half your job is spent front-of-house, doing direct customer service.) 

In 2022, I enjoyed the challenge of trying to complete the Bingo board!

This year, it's been fun trying to complete the Bingo board - without repeating books! 

I posted photos of my original collection - but have made some changes. ie I realised I'd posted some previously. 






No comments:

Post a Comment